Talking Points

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 15:48:41 UTC 2005

OK, gang.  I'm working on a set of talking points for Fedora.  Think of
these as "sound bites".  Imagine having a deck of cards, each with a few
sentences, each of which describes an important Fedora message.

Here's the start:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/TalkingPoints

I could really use some help.

Either:

a. Fix a FIXME; or
b. Add a talking point that you think is vitally important.

Remember: NO MORE THAN A SHORT PARAGRAPH, unless you ABSOLUTELY can't help
yourself, in which case I'll probably edit it down brutally.  :)

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan