Logo lessons

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 15:41:45 UTC 2005

Hi

>  a. Had more than one concept for the community to examine;

I agree with this.

>  b. Advertised more widely that we were working on the logo -- and
>     also, advertising that the place for those logo discussions
>     was this mailing list.

We really need to think about how to do this better in generic terms.
How do we ensure that the initiatives, new projects and sub projects,
upcoming releases, updates and various other news bits like reviews, PR
etc reach the community in a better way?

I have added a proposal to the schedule to be discussed during the
upcoming meetings
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Schedule

regards