Boston FUDCon 2006

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:40:06 UTC 2005

On 11/21/05, Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 07:48:31PM -0500, Alex Maier wrote:
> > Hey folks,
>
> Which folks?

The ones you referred to as "we" in your post. I assumed there was a
group of people for which you were speaking.

On 11/19/05, Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org> wrote:
> We are preliminarily "go" for FUDCon Boston 2006, on April 7th, after
> the big LinuxWorld Conference & Expo.

> Since we'll have more advance planning this time around, we should be able
> to accommodate more people -- probably around 180.

If however, there is nobody organizing the FUDCon at the moment, then
it is about time someone felt responsible for it :)

Greg and I of course will be involved, but a larger team means we can
get more stuff done.

Consider this a call for action.