Boston FUDCon 2006

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Mon Nov 21 20:54:17 UTC 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 03:39:45PM -0500, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> We actually did pretty good video at the first FUDCon.  Good tip -- maybe
> worth a repeat performance.

We're planning to contract with BU's (internal) Media Support Services this
time around -- they're the people with keys to the projector room and
soundboard, and cameras, and mike hookups, and, of course, an overwhelming
sense of their technical superiority. :)

Things came out pretty well last time, but this should make it a bit less
ad-hoc. And, y'know, maybe that technical superiority will help against that
horrible squealing feedback issue we had during the keynote. :)