Boston FUDCon 2006

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Nov 21 21:22:32 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 15:40 -0500, Alex Maier wrote:
> If however, there is nobody organizing the FUDCon at the moment, then
> it is about time someone felt responsible for it :)
>
> Greg and I of course will be involved, but a larger team means we can
> get more stuff done.
>
> Consider this a call for action.

I plan on being heavily involved.  I should be moved up there by then
anyhow.  I figured I would be helping in the boot at LWCE as well,
although now that I work for RH I will have to clear this with my new
management.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)