Selling systems with Fedora preloaded.

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Nov 28 16:33:57 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 11:10 -0500, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> Yep.  And technically, according to the current guidelines, they are in
> violation.  Which means that it's incumbent upon us to come up with a more
> reasonable policy as soon as possible.

Greg, I'd like to take this up with the Fedora Foundation.  I've got
that unique experience that I've worked for one of these OEM folks and I
know what is reasonable on their end, and can work with the Foundation
and Legal to come up with something that is reasonable for both ends.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: