Community Fedora CD Labels

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 00:02:41 UTC 2005

Hi

I came across your effort in creating CD/DVD Labels for Fedora in a
posting on the Fedora Forum.

http://midearth.wva.net/

Fedora Marketing project works on evangelising the Fedora Project and it
would be nice if you can coordinate your efforts with the group. In
particular we are working on creating a new Fedora Logo (current one is
what you see on the splash screens)  and also a media kit for
distributions amoung various other sub projects. You can look at our
current efforts here.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LogoIdeas

Consider it as a invitation on the behalf of the project and feel free
to participate in it

regards