Presentation Card Deck

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 06:47:04 UTC 2005

This is a fantastic idea.  And since I work in the next cubicle over from
the person responsible for these, I think this might be very doable.

Colin, can you add this idea to the schedule for discussion at the next
meeting?  (Which is when, again, exactly?  I think we need an announcement
of the next meeting time.)

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan