Fedora user testimonials

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:42:08 UTC 2005

I think it is a good idea. We could have a page on fedoraproject.org
dedicated to user testimonials, and have people post stuff there.

For starters however, it always helps to populate the page with an entry or two.

Do you guys know anyone who would volunteer to tell their story in
100-300 words so we have something to post?

Cheers,