Looking forward: FUDCon Boston 2006?

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 21:43:20 UTC 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Sam Hiser wrote:

> Relative to the earlier thread about Conf's, a BU type thing has lots of
> synergies and would cost less -- then emphasis can be on the people as
> Greg was saying.
>
> -Sam

Yep.  In fact, it was the model for our initial success.  Just going back
to what works the best.  :)

Makes me wonder if we should be having smaller university-based events on
a more-or-less continual basis.  Although it's pretty tricky to make that
work.  Requires a lot of hands.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan