fedoraproject wiki has problem with Japanese browser

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 07:56:03 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-15 at 14:52 -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 10/15/05, Patrick Barnes <nman64 at n-man.com> wrote:
> > This is a known problem for browsers set to many languages.  MoinMoin,
> > the wiki software that powers fedoraproject.org's wiki, attempts to
> > translate 'FrontPage' for browsers set to languages other than English.
> > It isn't a bug, just part of the configuration of MoinMoin.  Work is
> > already underway to remedy this.
>
> Deeper question...
> Problems with the wiki, both in terms of content and how it
> operates... should be reported where?

There is now[1] a component in bugzilla:

Fedora Documentation > fedora-websites

All bugs for all formal Fedora websites should use this component.

For now, I volunteered Patrick as the initial assigned person ;-D, and
put myself in as QA.  Does this make sense?  Patrick, objections?

Does anyone want to be on the initial Cc: list for this component?  Or
is there a mailing list or another mechanism that should receive this
bug stream?

- Karsten

[1] (or will be when some cron script runs?)

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide