Meetings

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Tue Oct 18 23:47:59 UTC 2005

Ok, here's a proposal since last week's attendance while low (we got
far)

Do we rotate between 15:00 and 18:00 UTC on a weekly basis? As the
project grows, this will enable *more* people from around the world to
attend. I don't expect everyone to attend every meeting, but with a
varying timescale, it can be better

Thoughts?

And to not confuse folk, we could publish a calendar (webcal), and you
can import it into your favourite webcal application (Evolution has good
support for this; there are a few webcalendar things, kiko?, and i think
iCal defintely supports it if you use OS X, and if you're using Windows,
I'm sure there are solutions, like Sunbird (cross-platform) :P)
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/