Meetings

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Wed Oct 19 06:12:40 UTC 2005

Colin Charles wrote:
> Ok, here's a proposal since last week's attendance while low (we got
> far)
>
> Do we rotate between 15:00 and 18:00 UTC on a weekly basis? As the
> project grows, this will enable *more* people from around the world to
> attend. I don't expect everyone to attend every meeting, but with a
> varying timescale, it can be better
>
> Thoughts?
>
> And to not confuse folk, we could publish a calendar (webcal), and you
> can import it into your favourite webcal application (Evolution has good
> support for this; there are a few webcalendar things, kiko?, and i think
> iCal defintely supports it if you use OS X, and if you're using Windows,
> I'm sure there are solutions, like Sunbird (cross-platform) :P)

Having a rotating schedule like that might create a little confusion,
but the best way to find out would be to try it for a while.  If it
works, we keep it, if it fails, we find an alternative.  I'm sure it
won't do any harm to give it a shot.

Either way, creating a calendar doesn't seem like a bad idea.  There is
already a calendar at
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/fedora-project.ics.  Can
we append to that?  The FESCO and FDSCO meetings are already on it.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com