Conferences in Brazil

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 19 13:17:30 UTC 2005

Alex,

We will have LatinoWare Mercosul in Curitiba, Paraná
State, Brazil.

This conference is made for IT Infrastructure and
Developers. We will have a lot of developers
communities in this meetings and some lectures.

The last conference in Brazil had 1000 people in 2
days, I think this can be that big too.

The most importante help that we need is flyers,
banners, CDs (Fedora CDs), that kind of stuff. We are
working with Translations and in one local forum to
publish the Fedora community. With marketing material
we can make a better campaign.

What do you think?

Rodrigo Menezes