For this weeks meeting agenda...

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 03:50:04 UTC 2005

Hi

>I honestly don't know where else to turn.  And when I read the rather
>"say nothing" portion that just feeds the ReiserFS and JFS proponents
>their "Red Hat is unfairly biased towards Ext3" non-sense, I have to
>agree with them from the XFS mis-conceptions presented.

If you are willing to take up the initiative to get other filesystem
supported then send in a mail to fedora-devel with your detailed
proposal. Red Hat is certainly biased towards ext3 since Red Hat has the
necessary expertise to support it and enhance it as required as opposed
to other filesystems. The only difference in relationship with Fedora is
that the community can participate and take over maintenance other
filesystems and things that Red Hat isnt able to allocate resources
towards. I dont see Fedora myths page talking about feature comparisons
for precisely this reason

regards