Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:33:26 UTC 2005

On 9/15/05, Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu> wrote:
> BTW, I think the trademark as a whole (symbol + wordmark) looks excellent.
> And I like the look of the wordmark itself a lot; I think it really succeeds
> in conveying the intended feeling.

I really like http://www.capstrat.com/development/fedora/fedoraLogo_10.jpg
as a model for the story were are trying to tell people when we talk
about fedora.
No technical mobojumbo... its emotive and its about as minimal a
description as you can get.
I'd actually like to reuse a variation of that symbol "equation" with
the final trademark on the righthand side as an ad banner.

-jef"And together they combine into Voltron..err Fedora!"spaleta