Fedora Mentors

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 09:57:07 UTC 2005

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have figured out how to add people to the mentors list so everyone
> that has put their names down should be on the mentors list.
>
> I'll write up a little announcement and post it here to market the
> mentors list for people out there using Rahul's list of places to
> advertise.

It doesnt hurt to do some marketing within the Fedora Project itself. It
helps to assume that every user is a future contributor. Post
announcements to mentors list itself and other relevant Fedora lists and
in the forums where it reaches both the mentors and the mentees,
existing and the potential ones.

regards