The ongoing Fedora Forum discussion

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 02:01:57 UTC 2005

On 9/22/05, Jeremy Hogan <jeremy.hogan at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Besides, we don't need the other 99% of the community telling us it should
> be a blue hat. ;-)

For the record... i wanted a goat. Maybe I can rally the goat lovers
under a single banner and march onto the field of battle branishing
our superior weapons of rhetorical might, dispatching blue hat clan to
the four winds. Though I think instead, I'll move this debate
forward.... so... what are the chances we can see cdrom/dvd labels
using whatever logo is finalized included on the isos?  Ideally I'd
LOVE to see labels that left room for co-branding. So any organization
who was producing install media from the iso images could use the
provided labels and slap their orgnization logo/name in a specified
area on the official cd labels.

-jef"king of the meatheads!"spaleta