For this weeks meeting agenda...

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sat Sep 10 13:37:37 UTC 2005

I'd like to discuss:

FedoraMyths - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraMyths
How can we use this further, and get it somewhat Red Hat blessed if we
need to

FedoraUsers - http://fedorausers.org/
This is a site that hasn't actually been born yet, but I'd like the
relevant parties to show up to discuss how we can have a site that makes
sense to one of our largest target markets: USERS

Does anyone have contact information for who's behind fedorausers.org ?
Whois doesn't tell me too much

Triaging guidelines - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TriagingGuidelines
How can we market to triagers? How can we make it _absolutely easy_ for
triagers to get on the bandwagon? If I didn't know Bugzilla, how'd I use
it kind of improvements, all user targetted

Fedora LiveCD - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi
We have a LiveCD in the making. LiveCDs as we all know are incredibly
useful as a marketing tool (and a rescue tool, a demo tool, etc.). Let's
find some use cases, maybe more developers to join, and lets give this a
spin if there's techincal prowess among us. I think a lot of inspiration
with regards to marketing livecd's can be honed from
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeLiveCd

Get people on the CMC lists
Greg has created this, I have access to it, so its time to get off my
butt and get cracking

All this in addition to our current schedule. Just thought I'd put this
up here, so we all have some time to prepare. Yes, hefty plate for that
one hour, I don't expect it all to be done then, but hey, I'm giving it
a shot =)
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/