For this weeks meeting agenda...

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sun Sep 11 22:43:51 UTC 2005

>>WHICH MEANS (AND I HOPE RED HAT IS LISTENING ;-), when I need a large,
>>scalable, high-performance NFS/LAN file server for my Fortune 100
>>clients -- I deploy Solaris/Opteron now.
>>

> Ext3 is _not_ cut it, and it
>_never_ will.  I have to agree 100% with Schwartz's comments -- Red Hat
>is _ignoring_ a significant segment of the enterprise LAN server market.
>\\\\\

Never is a long time. Ext3 is under active development and will continue
to get more enhancements . If you want to send in customer feedback
using the appropriate support channels would be a better idea. If you do
believe that the page can highlight things in a better way that is
invasive, make a alternative wiki page as a draft and point that to this
list for dicussions

regards