For this weeks meeting agenda...

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 04:18:27 UTC 2005

Hi

>doOn Mon, 2005-09-12 at 09:27 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>

>>That FAQ doesnt talk about specific features and hence applies to all
>>filesystems
>>

>Again, that's the blanket problem.
>And it's not about "features."

Its also about resources.  Fedora myths page can simply say this " Red
Hat does not have the resources require to support other filesystems
besides ext3 though it is provided as a option during the installation
with specific parameters. If the community has sufficient interest in
other filesystems to maintain it,  send in a proposal to the Fedora
development list with the details."

I would recommend not talking about specific features unless someone is
willing to keep it updated
regards