For this weeks meeting agenda...

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 04:27:22 UTC 2005

Hi

>Then _that's_ what needs to be said -- that Red Hat isn't able to
>allocate resources towards a 2nd filesystem.  I'd more than accept that.

As far as I know no formal statements that ext3 supports all features
that other filesystems do have been made by Red Hat. What has been
repeatedly pointed out is the question of resources vs gain and requests
in specific features that customers want based on their scenarios. If
you do send in such a list to Red Hat support or partners , due
consideration will given to those. For Fedora, get a detailed realistic
plan to the fedora development list. Rest of the discussion doesnt
really matter

regards