Fedora Core 4 review: Educated new village boy!

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:59:18 UTC 2005

On 9/14/05, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> +1 to Jeff for your excellent knowledge of available documentation and
> for recruiting for relnotes beat writers.  That's the stuff!

Other than my..shall we say..defensive..use of the call for beat
writers as a subtle variant of "put up or shut up"  is anyone else
actually pounding the streets for people.. pressing the flesh? bashing
heads? blackmailing? making grandiose and misleading promises?

The beat writer stuff seems to be pretty reasonable sized chunks of
responsibility. Where exactly do we hang the virtual "help wanted"
sign to get as many eyeballs as possible looking over that last as
possible?

How much does a Google text ad go for?  Cuz man.. how many fedora
meatheads are like me.. and are using gmail for all this list
traffic... can we actually find a way to get project help wanted
adverts into their gmail interface?

-jef