Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 02:07:07 UTC 2005

On 9/15/05, Colin Charles <byte at aeon.com.my> wrote:

> * Fedora-derivatives: Rahul will post to list over the weekend, and
> Tejas has found a bunch of "dead" distros. Rahul is going to download
> everything he can get his hands on. c.f. Blag on LiveCd list for
> starters

Not just that, the plot thickens.

Distro Watch groups RedHat based Distros and Fedora Based Distros together.
This leads to two things:

1) Someone should contact distro watch, and tell them to stop grouping it
together
2) Many of the Distros there are RedHat based, and are not related to Fedora
at all.

And the websites of some distros do not mention if they are based on RH or
FC, such as :
http://www.asianux.com/

Do I include such Distros in the compilation?