Presentation/Question!

mikael info at kampnytt.com
Fri Apr 7 14:21:17 UTC 2006

Hi!

First a short presentation. My name is Mikael Jacobsson and i am an
Ambassador for Fedora in Sweden.

I am currently working on a project which is a website about fedora in
Swedish. I will use Geeklog as the base of this site. It will have the
basic information about Fedora, some howtos, and some ways of getting
help. A website like this is the best way for me to promote Fedora.

To be able to do this i need money that i don't have. I am a student
with a really bad economy. So i hope that there are possibilities to get
help for this. I need about 130 US dollars to get this going.

Is there any possibilities to get this help from the Fedoraproject?

Best Regards,

Mikael Jacobsson