My Final Summary (and I'll Shutup) ...

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 16:19:35 UTC 2006

On 4/22/06, Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> In fact, Red Hat could learn to
> leverage some of its advocates and certification/training Alumni better
> too.  E.g., after plunking down $749 for the RH302 exam-only, when I
> passed, I didn't even get a printed Certification sent to me -- but only
> received a PDF file and had to print it myself!  I humored my fellow
> Novell colleague Ross Brunson with that one -- even though I regularly
> argue FC/RHEL over SuSE/Novell in our other sessions. ]

Actually, Red Hat has recently expanded its benefits program for Red
Hat Certified Professionals, and work is under way to add more perks
to it. The Certification Central gives you access to the benefits your
cert entitles you to: On-line profile listed under your cert number,
Course Updates, Training Specials, and Red Hat Certified Job Search,