Presentation/Question!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Apr 7 14:45:00 UTC 2006

mikael wrote:

> I am currently working on a project which is a website about fedora in
> Swedish. I will use Geeklog as the base of this site. It will have the
> basic information about Fedora, some howtos, and some ways of getting
> help. A website like this is the best way for me to promote Fedora.
>
> To be able to do this i need money that i don't have. I am a student
> with a really bad economy. So i hope that there are possibilities to get
> help for this. I need about 130 US dollars to get this going.
>
> Is there any possibilities to get this help from the Fedoraproject?

I'll throw my two cents: I guess you will have a better chance asking
for a different kind of help, for example ask for a (temporary) hosting
solution, this is much more easy to get.
For what other things do you need money? A customized skin for Geeklog,
a logo or something like this? I am sure people will offer to help do
the work.

--
nicu
with some fresh CD Art: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/