Fedora derivatives branding discussion -- the root problems (revisited/simplified)

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Fri Apr 21 15:50:06 UTC 2006

I know it hasn't even been a day, but no one commented on my post.  I
tend to be "long winded" so I'll cut my own message down in the hope
people will read it.

I basically wanted to point out that we should be addressing the real
_legal_ issues at the Anaconda tools themselves.  If you make it easy
for people to change the logos with standard disclaimers right in the
installer, people _will_ do it.

Just a suggestion ...

--
Bryan J. Smith   Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://thebs413.blogspot.com