Marketing ideas -- I have to strongly _disagree_ with 99% of this ...

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 22 06:59:05 UTC 2006

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

>>Many people in the Linux community may grumble about this suggestion
>>

>We grumble because we think you're not aware of the details you speak
>of.
>

>>Prime example would be the hard disk manager
>>

>What?  I'm utterly confused.
>

>>or even the software installer.
>>

>Again, unless you are advocating the Loki GTK+ installer (which I say
>"hell no"), I'm utterly confused.

This is where I stopped reading, and forgive me for not finishing
but it is clear to see this is all idealogy, not anything that has been
proven.
I agree with Brian on this issue, so much is so wrong and everything
needs to be so changed he can't evan name a single application he is
talking about.

Have a nice day.
J. Hartline