MythDora

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Apr 26 12:12:51 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 10:48 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> Such a page already exists (MythDora is not listed yet - hint, hint!):
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DerivedDistributions
>>

> Can we list it even though it uses things illegal within the US?

Is not my place to answer this, but i see there listed distributions
which include for example mp3 and mpeg4 players and encoders. Are those
legal within the US more than MythTV?

I only answered the original poster, which seems not aware about the
existence of a list of deived distributions.

--
nicu