vFUDCon: virtual FUDCon

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Fri Apr 28 13:47:00 UTC 2006

Hello, here is the report for my presentation, Chitlesh Goorah has
almost said everything about the organization of the event.

5) How to help the Fedora Project as a non-English speaker?

This short presentation was a mean to introduce a new section in the
Forum, which will allows member to post bug reports directly on our
Forum, in French. Then an ambassador will translate the bug report and
add it to the official Bugzilla.

Moreover, another section will be opened soon to allow user to post
their packages, which will be verified and submitted to Extras.

We had many questions during the vFUDCon before my presentation asking
about such features for our forum. We had good feedbacks about this
little revolution, people welcome it. We have now to help them reporting
bugs *properly*.

I would like to thank all the other involved ambassadors for their help
and very good work. Yesterday evening was a great day for the French
Community in France. We can be proud of us. :)

--
Thomas Canniot
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot