[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora seeks women developers

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Tue Aug 1 14:37:24 UTC 2006

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> So anyway -- a couple of practical questions:
>
> 1. Who's the maintainer of the fedora-women-list?  Is it a woman, and if
> not, can we make it a woman?

I believe Patrick is. I wouldn't mind taking over.

> 2. How many people have joined the list since the announcement was made?

Since the list started, six women have posted introductions (Karlie,
Jeanette, Sasikala, Anne, Tracy, and myself.) On top of that I'm sure
Runa is a member, so there's seven women on the least at a minimum (I
don't have access to the membership list so there could be more lurking.)

~m