[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora usability : a new project?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 19:18:50 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 14:53 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le Mar 8 août 2006 13:14, Paul W. Frields a écrit :
>
> >> We have a great product. That needs promoting and user feed back.
> >
> > The first is what Marketing is for.  The second is what Bugzilla is for.
>
> I strongly disagree.
[...snip...]

Thank you Nicolas, this is the first substantial discussion I've seen on
this topic.  I really have no opposition to a SIG for this work, but I
want to see it hashed out on the appropriate lists transparently, not
unilaterally announced.  Unless I missed the big discussion elsewhere --
which is possible; unlike the superhuman Rahul, I monitor only a subset
of the work going on!  (I don't know how he does it, honestly.)

SIGs should be working under the umbrella of one of the existing
subprojects.  I'd like to see that happening, to insure the work is
monitored and supported correctly.  If Marketing is not the correct
umbrella, this discussion should be started on the list for the correct
one.