[Fedora-marketing-list] Linuxday on 9th September in Tirol/Austria

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Aug 15 13:39:46 UTC 2006

:-)

Thats a good base for further discussions *ggg*

fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors?highlight=%28ambassa%29

will tell you how to become a Fedora Ambassador and what´s to do ...

If you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact one of the
Ambassador shown in the list :-)

-Gerold

Am Dienstag, den 15.08.2006, 15:25 +0200 schrieb Claus Reheis:
> On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 14:20 +0200, Gerold Kassube wrote:
>
> Hi Gerold,
> > Hi Claus,
> >
> > on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff?highlight=%28stuf%
> > 29 you can request material for event(s) ...
> >
> > Are u still an Ambassador?
> No, I am not an Fedora-Ambassador!
> How can i become one?:)
>
> It fears out the hell of me when I see how good the Ubuntu People do
> their homework here.
> On most LUG pages in Austria you find UBUNTU as the recommend
> Distribution, but imho  Fedora Core 5 is for sure the
> best  Desktop-Linux-Stations at the time!
> What can we do?
>
> Claus
>

> > Unfortunatelly on the mentioned date I´m not available because I´m on
> > holiday :-)
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Gerold
> >

> > Am Dienstag, den 15.08.2006, 13:37 +0200 schrieb Claus Reheis:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > I will help on the installationparty on this event and want to know
> > > if it is possible to get some FEDORA-Flyers, folders or anything else
> > > with a fedora-logo on it?
> > >
> > > Until now the Installation-Team is 90% (K)Ubuntu focused (Canonical Ltd
> > > sponsored) and I would like to show a little Fedora presence there!
> > >
> > > So is it possible to get the stuff and if yes, where to ask for it?
> > >
> > > Greetings,
> > >
> > > Claus

Gerold Kassube
-Vorstandsvorsitzender-