[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Screencasting

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 29 17:17:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

Last time there was loudly about the screencasts showing how to do
paricular tasks on Fedora Core. I have prepared the first movie and
uploaded it to the Wiki. I would be grateful if you provided feedback on
it. I mean mainly the language - whether it is enough understadable.
There is one interrupt in the sentence "We see the window informing
us...", because of technical reasons. I will correct it quickly and
upload corrected version. Now I just would like to hear feedback on the
one that is on the Wiki. You can find it at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ToursFedora5 (update.ogg).

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski