[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: [Ambassadors] Name for future Fedora distribition?

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:22:25 UTC 2006

I'm disagreement to names [debian/ubuntu]-likes. :P
I think that we must have our own way to nominate the Fedora Releases.
Something different... ;)

Maybe:
* Fedora Sever Linux 7
* Fedora GDesktop Linux 7
* Fedora KDesktop Linux 7
* Fedora XFDesktop Linux 7

or something like that... but not the same way to the Debian/Ubuntu.
A number for a Release I think better to identify it.
;)

Regards

On 12/1/06, Tejas Dinkar <tejasdinkar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006, Rahul Sundaram sent out 0.8K bytes to say:
> > We can't realistically do this. After a few releases, it would be very
> > difficult to remember the order of releases.
>
> How does debian/ubuntu name stuff?

Diego Búrigo Zacarão
Linux User #402589
USE SOFTWARE LIVRE