Distributing Kadischi FC5 Test 2 Live cds

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 6 16:12:17 UTC 2006

Hello there,

Finally, we (Kadischi Contributors) came out with a ""working""
Kadischi for Fedora Core 5 Test 2. Some of you have read about our
progress on fp.org/people or on my blog. Ive shown to some of my
friends my live cd today based on Fedora Core 5 Test 2. Most of them
have seen Fedora Core 4 and Fedora Core 5 Test 2 has shown them how
much progress we've made. The comments were fairly outstanding
especially for our new Logo and artwork. 2 FC4 users are planning to
shift to FC5 once it's out.

Ive seen ThomasChung has launched a FreeMedia project. Personally this
is a great idea. But now soon Fedora Core 5 will be out with THE NEW
LOGO. We need to start something exceptional for this upcoming
release.

Im burning some copies of my Fedora Live CD for tomorrow's lug meeting.
Im thinking about sets of:
-(only) Gnome based cds
-(only) KDE based cds (some guys are pro-kde) :)
- a complete dvd

Sure there will be based only on the Fedora Policies :)

So maybe this might be another aspect of FreeMedia Project.

If you are testing Kadischi to build FC5T2 live cds, Ill remind you that
- kadischi is still in its early development stages
- testers are welcomed
- anaconda does not need patches
- building FC5T2 live cds is DIFFERENT from building FC4 live cds

Well, Ill be updating
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/Development wiki page tonight,
I call for patience :)

I remind to newcomers(ambassadors) that Kadischi is a Fedora Live CD
Creator Tool :)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com