Fwd: Call for Papers for LinuxTag 2006 is still open

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:51:36 UTC 2006

Papers, anyone?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wolfgang Drotschmann <drotschm at linuxtag.net>
Date: Jan 6, 2006 6:45 AM
Subject: Call for Papers for LinuxTag 2006 is still open
To: alex at fedoraproject.org

Dear Friend,

an eventful year 2005 has ended.  An important event for the Open Source and
Free Software world was a successful LinuxTag 2005.  One key for the success of
this event was your commitment.  We would like to thank you for your
contribution for this event resp. your commitment in the last years.

LinuxTag has moved!  The next event takes place in Wiesbaden, Germany, May 3 -
6, 2006.  In order to prevent collisions with the 2006 FIFA World Cup which
starts in June LinuxTag 2006 takes place in May, which is six weeks earlier
than usual.
Wiesbaden, as the regional capital of Hesse, is located in the geographical
centre of Germany, and offers excellent travel connections.  What is more, as a
part of the Rhine-Main region with its notable IT industry, it will attract a
"fresh" and big audience.

So, maybe you want to participate again, and place a submission for the next
LinuxTag?  In this case, please read our CfP at
http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/cfp.html (English) or
http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/de/home/cfp.html (German) for more information.
The CfP will be open until January 15, 2006.

Eventually you are interested to participate in the organisation of LinuxTag
2006?  We are still looking for reviewers for the open CfP.  If you want to
join us, please drop me a note.

Thanks again!  Hope to see you at LinuxTag 2006.  On behalf of the LinuxTag
orga team I wish you a Happy New Year!

Regards,

Wolfgang Drotschmann                                      drotschm at linuxtag.org
Speaker's Office              LinuxTag 2006             Free Conference Program
LinuxTag 2006: Where .com meets .org                    http://www.linuxtag.org

--
Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org