Coordinating on media responses

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 22:56:21 UTC 2006

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

>On 1/16/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi
>>
>>If you see any reviews that you will like to respond on the behalf of
>>the Fedora Marketing team, please let me know first. If you get any
>>requests for quotes or interviews as a Fedora Ambassadors approach the
>>Fedora Ambassadors Steering committee members.
>>

>Oops, I fired off a personal response to
>http://www.madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=5971
>before reading this thread in my gmail backlog. Sorry about that.
>
>-jef

Nice response and I dont have any problems with people trying to bring
more awareness to the reviewers on their personal efforts but we could
do a better job if we did the responses as a team and copy over the
mails to this public list. It shows that we care to read the reviews and
respond to them at the project level and provides a opportunity for the
reviewers to respond in this public list and present their counter view
points if any. As nice as it is that we strive to educate the reviewers,
there might be occasions we might learn a few things from the reviewer's
perspective too. Thanks.