Please add your LUG to the Listing -- lists with 2-3 Fedora gurus ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Jan 18 20:43:15 UTC 2006

Michael Knox <mike.j.knox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed it is a good idea. I have now added my local LUG.

If people with edit access can add the following LUGs to the
page, I'd greatly appreciate it.

USA / FL / Gainesville - Florida Linux Users (FLU) --
http://florida.linuxusers.org

USA / FL / Jacksonville - Jacksonville Linux User's Group
(JAXLUG) -- http://www.jaxlug.org

USA / FL / Miami-Ft. Lauderdale - Florida Linux User Xchange
(FLUX) -- http://www.flux.org

USA / FL / Orlando - Linux Enthusiasts and Professionals,
Inc. of Central Florida (LEAP-CF) -- http://www.leap-cf.org

USA / FL / Orlando - Greater Orlando Linux User Group (GOLUG)
-- http://www.golug.org

USA / FL / Tampa-Sarasota - Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG)
-- http://www.suncoastlug.org

USA / IL / Carbondale-Fairview Heights - Southern Illinois
Linux Users Group (SILUG) -- http://www.silug.org

USA / IL / Springfield - Linux Users of Central Illinois
(LUCI) -- http://www.luci.org/

USA / MO / St. Louis - St. Louis Linux Users Group (SLLUG) --
http://www.stllinux.org/

I belong to several other lists in many other states (yes, I
get around a lot doing a lot of Linux consulting), although I
wouldn't call them "Fedora Friendly."  The above lists at
least have at least 2-3 Fedora gurus.

--
Bryan J. Smith     Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org      http://thebs413.blogspot.com