Introducing Fedora Ambassadors Program

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:52:47 UTC 2006

John,

I recall all your great efforts you have put into Dubai LUG from my
last years experience at UAE.

At Fedora Project, we welcome you to please review Fedora Project and
the Fedora Project Ambassador program in more details on the following
URLs.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/014dec05/features/ambassadors/

While Fedora Ambassadors are expected to fulfil their aims in their
territory, Fedora foundation supports the Ambassadors by shipping Free
CDs and T-Shirts.

With the help of Ambassadors in all the regions, having enough
developers, testers and users helps define Fedora better and better
Operating Systems, also your region achieve its localized
requirements.

Please let me know how you review above all, and if you'll be
interested or if you can pass us some references.

Yours Sincerely,
Kevin Verma
Ambassador Fedora Project, INDIA