Fedora Events or Not?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 26 20:04:52 UTC 2006

Hello, there,
Ive been adding some events to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents till Ive found
-----
Enter events that have an assigned  Ambassador in the table below,
trying to stick to the ascending chronological order. After the event
has passed, please move it to the Fedora Events Archive
-----
Well, these events that Im adding don't have assigned ambassadors.
Should I stop adding events?

Maybe If I add these events someone might say, "Wow, I didnt know that
in my locality there is a linux event. Ill definitely participate for
Fedora" :)

So should I break the rule or paste it here in the list and wait for
someone to grab an event?

Chitlesh GOORAH
ps: table's width is severely over 100%
--