FC4 DVD and FC5 release

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 01:40:04 UTC 2006

> You mean within Red Hat?. The demand for them outsell the stock. Thats
> not really a problem we have to worry about happily. On the contrary we
> should we worrying more about producing better stock next time.

:) are we planning a great (if not super great) marketing stuff for
the next release?
new ambassadors can propose new stuffs :)
I propose web-banners with the new logo, just like how firefox did.
Well, we don't need to copy but enhance it. :)

> I believe this was discussed in the ambassadors meeting. Check the mins
> in the wiki.
There isnt any meeting minutes yet for the previous one. I think
rwhetsel was responsible too. Its a pity I was late.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com