[dubailug] Please add your LUG to the Listing

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:17:38 UTC 2006

On 1/22/06, Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/17/06, Kevin Verma <kevinverma at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Dubai Lug Co-coordinators,
> >
> > This is a kind request for you to add your Linux User Group to Fedora
> > Project LUG Listing on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups
>
> Ho hum.  The majority of these LUGgers are SuSE users.  Spam...
>
> -todd
Dubai LUG is now added to the Fedora Project LUG listing, please let
us know if there are any errors.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups

In any case, Fedora is a Linux distribution and SuSe is also a Linux
Distribution, and yours is a Linux User Group.

However SuSe is not a bad Linux Distribution we appreciate the efforts
and the competition, we hope you will have more Linux users in your
area over the years.

We will certainly be glad to delegate Fedora Ambassadors in your
region, if any of you seems to be interested please find more
information on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors

Many Thanks,
Kevin Verma
Ambassador Fedora Project, INDIA