Kadischi Screenshots in osdir.com

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 08:05:37 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 21:49 -0800, Peter Gordon wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 23:50 -0500, Alex Maier wrote:
> > Yes they should--thanks for volunteering to update them :)
> > Cheers,
>
> I didn't volunteer, actually; just mentioning that to those who
> run the Wiki. Although, now that you mention it, I'd be happy to help
> edit/review parts of the Wiki if I wasn't so busy with various
> projects. :|

Regardless, the email exchange about the change took much longer than
the change itself. :)

Of you go ahead and make a Wiki account, you can get edit access from
mostly anyone here, on fedora-websites-list, or on #fedora-websites.

http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=551&slide=2

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject