[Fedora-marketing-list] [Fwd: CNET article on DejaVu]

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Jul 11 18:05:35 UTC 2006

Le mardi 11 juillet 2006 à 22:46 +0530, Rahul a écrit :
> Hi
>
> A few quotes from me and Max Spevack and some from Nicolas Mailhot who
> maintains the Dejavu font page in Fedora Extras. A well rounded article

Actually to lay credit where it's due Simos Xenitellis worked with me on
the text, and most of "my" quotes are heavily influenced by his
suggestions.

I'm glad the reporter could reach Štěpán Roh - he did a great service to
the community without any personnal benefit.

And we learn officially Vera is dead (as in pay us and we may update it
dixit Bitstream). So much for waiting for a Bitsream-lead effort.

I share Rahul's opinion - the article turned way better than I expected
(and that's not because of the "Mailhot said" bits in it - in fact I
quite hate them)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot