[Fedora-marketing-list] Preparation of Fedora T-shirts

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 27 13:41:49 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a question in connection with production of Fedora T-shirts. Due
to many incoming Linux events in autumn, I will need a large amount of
the T-shirts. Because it is much cheaper to produce it locally, I have
decided to cooperate with a Polish shop which sells stuff connected with
Linux and Open Source (www.linuxstuff.pl). I am thinking of something
about 200 T-shirts. It will cost a significiant amount of money, so it
will be difficult to cover it by my own prior to get reimbursement.
Would it be possible to e.g. get half of the needed amount and pay to
the shop and later, after the stuff is received, pay them the second
half, or something like that? Or maybe have you other ideas how to
proceed that?

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski