FudCon SF and code sprints?

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Fri Jun 9 16:04:54 UTC 2006

Hi guys,

Just read Max's blog post saying code sprints might be in the future for
FUDCon.  I haven't seen any discussion about FUDCon here even though
marketing-list is the contact listed on the wiki page[1]_ so just wanted
to checkin.  Is FUDCon SF on the roadmap?  Will we be trying to hold
sprints there?  Is finding a venue holding up the whole process?

I've blocked out August 18th on my calendar already.  I don't have
anything interesting to talk about but I would definitely participate in
sprints, help out with "Packaging and Reviewing for the New Extras
Developer Workshop", or anything similar.

-Toshio

_[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConSanFrancsico2006