Providing patched DVDs to potential users

nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito suser.koolinus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 13:52:01 UTC 2006

Il giorno sab, 10/06/2006 alle 23.42 +1000, Rob Garth ha scritto:
> However, as Fedora Unity is not an official part of the Fedora Project
> I cannot imagine Fedora ever doing anything like this. Though of
> course under the GPL there is nothing stopping anyone else doing this.

Before someone gets me wrong I am not against their project, I questions
it's effective utility to what i think is a large part of our operating
system distribution.

On the "subscription system" ... i can "smell" the M$ memories i have.
But having some periodical "patches" dvd released could be a nice idea.

An "ambassador" with a fast line can download it and spread it via
snail-mail, LUG encounters, conferences around and so on. Also Linux
magazines could distribute them.

I like this idea Rob.

	Ciao,
		-nicola

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com     http://www.koolinus.net

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy."
Linux Registered User #293182