pictures of folks using fedora, gnome

nicola -kOoLiNuS- losito n.losito at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 16 23:10:03 UTC 2006

Il giorno ven, 16/06/2006 alle 17.16 -0400, Max Spevack ha scritto:
> So jdub on #fedora-extras pointed me to his blog, where he's looking to
> collect pictures of people using Gnome.  Seeing as gnome is the default in
> Fedora, it's likely that there's a bunch of people out there who have some
> nice photos.

I would like to remember the exitence of Fedora Linux group on Flickr:
- http://koolinus.wordpress.com/2006/04/12/fedora-at-flickr/
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/fedora/

i have read somewhere yesterday that there will be a "new" policy on
screenshots by Flickr, so when i'll get info on this i'll keep you
updated.

--
nicola  .:kOoLiNuS:.   losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com